Accessing the Online Auction
Silver Springs Auction House uses the HiBid Online Auction platform for all our events. This is a separate site that can be reached several, easy ways:
Clink the link located under the “current auctions” tab located on the main tool bar.
Or type “silversprings.hibid.com” into any search engine at any time.
Always review terms and conditions prior to bidding. This information covers auction preview and pick up, buyers fees, credit card premiums, shipping options, etc.
How to Create an Account and Register to Bid:
Create an Account:
- Go to Hibid website/: www.silverspring.hibid.com
- Click the Log in/New Bidder from the main tool bar and follow the prompts:
- Choose the “New Bidder? Click Here” button towards the bottom of the pop up window
- Enter and confirm email address
- Complete the account information by filing out the “Tell us about yourself” window and Submit
- Congratulations, you have created your account!
Register to Bid:
- Choose the “Register to Bid” button located at the bottom middle of the auction listing
- Click “Add a Payment Method,” enter your credit or debit card details and choose “Save and Return to Registration”
- * Please note: You must enter a card number to hold on file, regardless of whether you would like to pay with cash upon winning an item. If you would prefer to pay cash upon pick up, please enter this preference into the “Your Notes to the Auctioneer” window. This is also the place to note your tax exempt number if you are a reseller.
- Please review the auction terms and conditions and check the box to acknowledge and accept
- Click the “Submit Registration” button at the bottom of the window
- Congratulations you are registered and ready to bid!
How to Bid:
- When you are ready to bid on an item, choose the “Place Bid” button. The pop up window will notify you of the next available minimum bid.
- You can bid the next available minimum bid or place your maximum bid and the Hibid platform will automatically bid for you up to this value. When you have entered your desired value you, click “Confirm Bid” to verify and place your bid.
Keep all your favorite items in the same place! Choose the “Watch” button on any item listing to add it to your watch list. To access your watch list, click the “Watches” blue button, located in the far upper right corner. From your watch list, you can monitor if you are currently winning an item, monitor your high bids and place new bids.
Unless you change your preferred email settings, you will receive email notifications for bids placed, if you are outbid on an item, or if you win an item at the end of an auction. If you are not receiving email notifications directly into your inbox, check your “trash” and “promotions” inboxes. If you cannot find them or are not receiving emails at all, please contact Silver Springs and we will verify your account settings.
Not Tech Savvy?
If you prefer to not use our online auction platform to bid, there are still other ways to participate in the auction! Silver Springs is happy to offer absentee bidding to individuals that are not tech savvy or prefer not to negotiate with the online platform. Simply give us a call at 262-618-2858 to register and place your bids over the phone. Or we encourage you to stop by auction preview to view inventory and fill out our absentee form in person.