Silver Springs Auction House uses the HiBid Online Auction platform for all our events. This is a separate site that can be reached several, easy ways:
Clink the link located under the “current auctions” tab located on the main tool bar.
Or type “silversprings.hibid.com” into any search engine at any time.
Always review terms and conditions prior to bidding. This information covers auction preview and pick up, buyers fees, credit card premiums, shipping options, etc.
How to Create an Account and Register to Bid:
Create an Account:
- Go to Hibid website
- Click the Log in/New Bidder from the main tool bar and follow the prompts:
- Choose the “New Bidder? Click Here” button towards the bottom of the pop up window
- Enter and confirm email address
- Complete the account information by filing out the “Tell us about yourself” window and Submit
- Congratulations, you have created your account!
Register to Bid:
- Choose the “Register to Bid” button located at the bottom middle of the auction listing
- Click “Add a Payment Method,” enter your credit or debit card details and choose “Save and Return to Registration”
- * Please note: You must enter a card number to hold on file, regardless of whether you would like to pay with cash upon winning an item. If you would prefer to pay cash upon pick up, please enter this preference into the “Your Notes to the Auctioneer” window. This is also the place to note your tax exempt number if you are a reseller.
- Please review the auction terms and conditions and check the box to acknowledge and accept
- Click the “Submit Registration” button at the bottom of the window
- Congratulations you are registered and ready to bid!
How to Bid:
- When you are ready to bid on an item, choose the “Place Bid” button. The pop up window will notify you of the next available minimum bid.
- You can bid the next available minimum bid or place your maximum bid and the Hibid platform will automatically bid for you up to this value. When you have entered your desired value you, click “Confirm Bid” to verify and place your bid.
Keep all your favorite items in the same place! Choose the “Watch” button on any item listing to add it to your watch list. To access your watch list, click the “Watches” blue button, located in the far upper right corner. From your watch list, you can monitor if you are currently winning an item, monitor your high bids and place new bids.
Unless you change your preferred email settings, you will receive email notifications for bids placed, if you are outbid on an item, or if you win an item at the end of an auction. If you are not receiving email notifications directly into your inbox, check your “trash” and “promotions” inboxes. If you cannot find them or are not receiving emails at all, please contact Silver Springs and we will verify your account settings.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the following terms and conditions are for the safety of all customers and their property as well to protect the time and resources of Silver Springs.
Buyers are responsible for bringing their own tools to disassemble large items, help for moving, and packing materials. All items are charged a 10% buyers premium. A 3% surcharge will be applied to credit card sales. 5.6% sales tax applied to all sales unless supplied with a seller resale number. Please contact us PRIOR to the auction closing if you will be paying cash or have a seller resale number.
All items must be picked up on the assigned date. If you are unable to pick up on the assigned date you can contact us via email prior to the assigned date to reschedule. After three days your items may resold or donated at the discretion of Silver Spring Estate Services. We encourage buyers to do their own due diligence prior to bidding.
Please read descriptions and review photos thoroughly prior to bidding. We also encourage customers to attend preview (if you are unable to make the scheduled preview, please contact us to schedule a private showing) to view items prior to auction closing and personally access their size and condition. Silver Spring Estate Services and the attendee will not be held responsible for any injuries or damage to items or persons that may occur during the loading process. Silver Spring Estate Services makes no representation as to the quality of items. All sales are final.
Shipping is available on all items, unless stated otherwise in the description. Please note, if you are shipping, you agree that Silver Springs has permission to charge your credit card for shipping, handling and insurance for your item(s).